Okay, so the “not-so good” news is that somewhere, the music isn’t playing anymore. However, the exceptional news is that this vinyl record has been upcycled into this truly creative Tea Time necklace consisting of both a tea kettle and teacup. This necklace is even more impressive when you consider that the delicate finch birds were cut-out by hand and not laser-cut or machined.– you may not be satisfied with the end result
- Teatime necklace hand-cut from a vinyl record.
- The teapot size is 2 inches by 1 1/8 inches and the cup measures about 0.75 inches.
- The cup hangs from a silver-plated chain emulating the tea being poured into the cup.
- Metal chain holding the teapot is crafted from gun metal.
- Handcrafted with love by Yoshi.