Father’s Day is right around the corner, and for all of you looking for something different for Dad this year, we have you covered. Why don’t you surprise your Dad and give him something that he’ll actually cherish for many years to come? Read about some of the cool gifts in our shop below:
- Does Dad enjoy cooking? Add to his home culinary experience by getting him this whimsical Ouch cutting board and inventive knife hooks and magnets.
- Is Dad a vintage collector? One of the most unique pieces in the CLF shop is the Vintage Brew lamp. The base is made from a vintage faucet handle and the bottle that holds the bulb dates all the way back to 1890.
- Does your Dad love dressing up and looking dapper? Give him a tie he’ll actually wear this year – see our sik ties with retro motifs like Penny Farthing bicycles or quirky graphics like a Unicorns and Wishbones. We’re sure these will put a smile on Dad’s face.
- To complement the cool ties in our shop, we have one-of-a-kind cufflinks for Dad that will blow his mind. These are cufflinks like you’ve never seen before: Salmon Maki, Dimsum and Cheeseburgers all make appearances. You certainly have to see these!
- For the Dad who likes to enjoy a delicious sushi dinner with a fine glass of Pinot Noir, we think he’ll go crazy for our Mr. Lee chopsticks and the fun Pinocchio Nose Bottle stopper.
- Does your Dad have a penchant for facial hair? Well, we have something that should really tickle his fancy. Check out our moustache candle holder - it’s a little romantic, all original and an awesome conversation starter.
- Is your Dad into Home Improvement projects? If yes, items in the CLF shop like the vintage pipe towel holder and toilet paper holder will be cool fixer-upper activities he can sink his tools into.
- Lastly, remind your Dad that no matter how old he is, he still has the rest of his life ahead of him. What better way to convey that message than with this striking Carpe Diem doormat?
Happy Father’s Day to all and Happy Shopping!