Unique Gift Ideas from Cute Little Finds
Welcome to Cute Little Finds! We are dedicated to offer you the most unique products.. Feel free to check our shipping/delivery and payment terms at your convenience.
Spring is a time for new awakenings and fresh outlooks on everything in life. Especially when you live in a city that experiences harsh winters, the spring season offers a rebirth and a new chance to start the year afresh. So don’t worry if you weren’t able to stick with your New Year resolutions at the beginning of 2015, the coming of spring is another chance to change your life and surroundings for the better. Below, we have compiled a list of 10 things to help you get you spruce up for spring.
- Focus on creating new habits rather than making drastic life changes. Pick something small you want to change – like waking up earlier or going to the gym more. Do that for a month, then two months, and after you master that and make it a habit, move to the next thing. That’s the best way to make true changes and get real lasting results.
- Drink more water. A lot of problems people face in their everyday lives is because they are dehydrated and don’t drink enough water. Dehydration causes stress, lethargy, dry skin, poor health, anxiety and more. Find a cool glass (like the bubble glass from the CLF store) and make it a point to drink upwards of six glassfuls of water a day. Trust us, your body will love you for doing so.
- Pay for a professional house/apartment cleaning. It’s always a good idea to start a new season with an extreme cleaning of your living surroundings. There are so many home services now that don’t even charge that much for really getting into the hidden nooks and crannies of your home for a deep, lasting clean. While you’re at it, get rid of all the clutter you have been accumulating all year too.
- Use visual aids to remind yourself about the changes you’re making in your life. Leave motivational and assuring post-it notes in different spots of your home to remind yourself of how you are becoming a better person each day. Check out the “Note-Me Pillow” in the CLF store. Leave a motivational message on it so it’s the first thing you see each morning!
- Make it a point to give more. Give more compliments, give more time, give more gifts and you’ll be surprised how much love and happiness will creep into your life. When it comes to giving more gifts, there is an abundance of excellent ideas in the Cute Little Finds store for finding something to put a smile on someone’s face.
- Plan a trip and see something different. So many times, we tend to get stuck in our everyday routines and become creatures of comfort. For this spring, why don’t you plan a trip and go somewhere new, far or near, to see new things and experience new adventures. Sometimes all you need is a new perspective on life to see things differently and vastly improve the quality of your life.
- Find some fun colorful accessories to liven up your life. Often times the way we feel when we step out of our apartments is directly proportional to how we look. This spring, why don’t you incorporate some bright and jubilant accessories into your daily appearance? The Beaded Acai necklace and Mexican statement necklace from Cute Little Finds are great choices for breaking out of the norm.
- Make a pledge to read more this spring. Reading opens up your mind and makes you a more interesting and textured person. A couple of hours of reading are way more beneficial than watching several hours of banal, nonsensical reality television.
- Cook more and watch the pounds melt away. As busy people, we often think that we can only make time for eating by eating fast food and only ordering out for lunch and dinner. But with a little planning, you can become completely mindful and prepare healthy meals that will give you proper nutrition and improve your general wellness. Check out the Cute Little Finds Kitchen section for great ways to upgrade your kitchen for a better cooking experience.
- Develop an attitude of gratitude. Lastly, remember that everything is about perspective and keeping a positive attitude. Yes, we all want to be better, but always be grateful for what you already have. There is always someone worse off in life than you. As long as you never forget this golden truth, you’ll never be depressed and always have the energy and vim to aspire for more.
10 Thanksgiving Must-Haves from Cute Little Finds
Thanksgiving is the official start to the busy holiday season. We don’t know about you, but for us, it’s definitely one of our favorite events of the year. What’s there not to like? There are the loving family reunions, great food and drinks, Thanksgiving Day football (and basketball), and of course the mad dash for Black Friday shopping immediately afterwards. To help make your Thanksgiving even more special this year, we have gathered some must-have CLF items to spruce up your kitchen, dining room and more. Read on ….
Sushi Kitchen Timer: First things first, the secret for having a great Thanksgiving Dinner is to make sure that the star of the event (the glorious turkey) is perfectly cooked. To achieve a stellar result, timing is absolutely key. This quirky sushi kitchen timer made from a block of solid wood and hand-molded resin will help you stay calm, on time and in control while you are creating your masterpiece, culinary creation.
Doll Arms Bag Hook: When everybody comes over to your place for Thanksgiving this year, you can officially say “adios” to people losing their keys or not knowing where they hung their scarves. Trust us - this unique wall hook ornament will save you a lot of headaches.
Four Seasons Spice Shaker: This novelty spice shaker is an excellent dining table accessory to pull out of your magic chest during Thanksgiving dinner. The Christmas tree and autumnal tree shakers capture the vibe of the holidays perfectly and it will certainly put a smile on everyone’s face.
Dragonfly Cocktail Stirrers: Who are we kidding? before, during, and long after your Thanksgiving dinner, there is going to be a lot of drinking going on. A great way to wow your guests is to break out these colorful cocktail stirrers for mixing your alcoholic concoctions. They will sing your praises for how much of a fun host you are.
Ouch Cutting Board: For chopping up veggies, proteins and other ingredients for your Thanksgiving fiesta, may we suggest this “Ouch” cutting board made from solid Beech wood. It’s an awesome example of descriptive design and it will add some levity and humor your cooking session.
Salad Bowl and Sparrow Servers: One of the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner is the wide array of autumnal salads you can serve with your main dishes. Presentation is extremely important, so when you are bringing out your greens this year, opt for this adorably quirky salad bowl and sparrow server set. It will be a conversion piece for both the grownups and kids on the table.
Cap Snack Bowl: If your Thanksgiving celebrations are going to have more of a bachelor vibe, this cap snack below will fit perfectly in your dinnerware. While you’re watching Thanksgiving Day football, it’s an excellent vessel for your Doritos, salsa chips, Cheetos or even chicken wings. It’s an all-purpose bowl made for having tons of fun!
Teak Wooden Bowls: A great way to add a rustic and earthy charm to your Thanksgiving spread this year is using these stylish, handcrafted Japanese-style Teak bowls. In addition to the exceptional design, they are great for the environment too – they are made from excess wood left behind from logging activity. You can’t go wrong with that.
Alice in Wonderland Coasters:
You will never go wrong by adding a vintage and nostalgic touch to your Thanksgiving table spread. These coasters are handmade from stone tiles and they feature classic Alice In Wonderland illustrations from the original 1865 edition of the classic John Tenniel novel. They come in a set of 4, and their backs are covered with cork to protect delicate table surfaces.
Ornate Teatime Set: The morning after Thanksgiving, why don’t you sit down and relax with our beautiful teatime utensils handcrafted in London. They are made from ceramic material and have a lovely antique lace textured surface. And of course, the artistic “female legs” element incorporated into the designs of the teapot, teacup and sugar bath is just fantastic.
Similar to Spring Cleaning, the early days of Fall are excellent for sprucing up your surroundings and adding some new personality and verve to your living space. Many of you already know that Cute Little Finds has a great selection of style and fashion accessories, but we also have a deep array of cool products and items for your home too. Check out these ten upgrades that will make your Autumn living that much more special. Read below …
- Bubble Glasses – When you are entertaining this Fall, add some pep and panache to your presentation with these artisanal, hand-made glasses. Trust us, they’ll be a surefire conversation starter and your guests will be instantly smitten.
- Hummingbird Magnets – Fall is also a great time to get rid of all the clutter that may have accumulated throughout the year. So why don’t you start with your refrigerator and get rid of your old magnets and replace them with these super-cute and colorful hummingbird magnets? The bright colors will liven up your mood, and better yet, they are made from recyclable materials.
- Doll Arm Bag Hooks – Autumn is also a great time to get organized and give everything its place in your neat and orderly home. These Doll Arm hooks are great for hanging keys, bags and even those elusive iPhone headphones that get lost all the time.
- ChiDolly Soap Pump – Autumn upgrades are for the kids too. Let your kids have some fun and laughs with this cute and dainty soap pump. It’s beautifully hand-painted and it’s guaranteed to put a smile on the faces of adults and kids alike.
- Elephant Coaster Set – Elephants don’t forget a thing, and trust us, when your guests see these unique hard wood elephant coasters, they won’t forget them either. They are beautifully crafted by hand in Thailand and they are guaranteed to stay in pristine condition for many, many years.
- Happy Bird Towel Hooks – Who doesn’t like to see or hear charming, chirping birds in the morning to help you start your day? These hanging ornaments are crafted with love and personality and both adults and children will appreciate the gaiety and cheerful nature of this design.
- Hello/Bye Floor Mat – Available in purple and green, these bold and exuberant doormats are great for bringing some vim and energy right to your doorstep. They are made from strong fibers of woven propylene and it’s lightweight and very easy to clean.
- Note Me Pillow – This is a really cool upgrade for your bedroom – and guess what, it will also help you get closer to your loved one. It’s an innovative and cute way to leave romantic notes, poems or short love letters for your sweetheart.
- Screw Collection Hooks – Honestly, the best way to de-clutter your home is to hang everything up neatly so it’s ready to use whenever you need it. These screws bring a dash of “industrial chic” to your home and all your visitors will be inquiring about where you got them. Very cool indeed.
- Tea-Shirt Tea infuser / Card Coasters - The tea-shirt infuser is a great play on words and it’s also a whimsical and fun way to enjoy your favorite Chai or Green tea. Also why don’t you take the experience to the next level by using our quirky “teacups with legs” and our vintage “playing card” coasters?